Friday, April 25, 2008

Kal Ho Na Ho....



Who Knows if there is tomorrow or not...

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. So live you life. Do whatever makes you happy.

REMEMBER ONE THING - Living for self is not living your life, Living for others' is.

"You will find, as you look back in your life, that the moments stand out are the moments when you have done things for others."

"You are born to live and not living just because you are born".
Life is very fragile... So live every moment of it...

God Bless you!

4 comments:

shiv said...

So true....kal ho na ho
Good start, keep it up!

Unknown said...

Oh wow Guruji.... that was really awesome... it does inspire me to also write my thoughts. Great work... what you say is true... tomorrow never comes... don't keep things to do tomorrow, coz tomorrow may never come... :D

Unknown said...

kal ho na ho..Living for self is not living your life, Living for others'is..simply beautiful .
after reading this,Belive me I called up my Mom,I could relate to her and her life when I read this.good work raj !!!keep it up .This is for you "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

Raj Walia said...

Thanks Sonal :) Only people around me make me wonder more about life and those little precious moments which passes by so quickly that many dont even realize it.